- HB12-1015, Modifications to DORA sunrise review process. (more info)
- HB12-1017, Extend local access health care pilot.
- HB12-1019, Transfer ports of entry to State Patrol. (more info)
- HB12-1037, Classify certain agricultural products as wholesale sales.
- HB12-1045, Spruce beetle kill wood products tax exemption. (more info)
- HB12-1052, Health care work force data collection.
- HB12-1059, Military spouse practice occupation/profession.
- HB12-1073, Number of judges in judicial districts. (more info)
- HB12-1083, Continue Environmental Agriculture Program fees. (more info)
- HB12-1099, Phytoremediation hemp remediation pilot program.
- HB12-1158, Commercial livestock feed regulations.
- HB12-1204, Sunset regulations for hemodialysis technicians. (more info)
- HB12-1212, BOCES multi-district online education programs.
- HB12-1216, Drivers Licensing Services Fund.
- HB12-1233, Legal separation court appearace procedure.
- HB12-1238, Ensuring K-12 literacy education.
- HB12-1247, Reduce tobacco settlement accelerated payments.
- HB12-1248, Create fund for Dept. of Law and authorize grant spending.
- HB12-1266, Sunset review, continue bail bond agent registration. (more info)
- HB12-1272, Enhanced benefits for unemployed workers in training.
- HB12-1283, Consolidate Homeland Security functions under Dept. of Public Safety. (more info)
- HB12-1286, Film production activities in Colorado. (more info)
- HB12-1300, Sunset review, continue professional review committees.
- HB12-1311, Sunset review, continue State Board of Pharmacy. (more info)
- HB12-1315, Reorganization of Governor's Energy Office. (more info)
- HB12-1334, Severance tax funding for agricultural energy projects.
- HB12-1346, Sex offender registration, no fixed residence. (more info)
- SB12-009, Consolidate Division of Water Resources funds. (more info)
- SB12-012, Dept. of Revenue audits, emission test centers. (more info)
- SB12-094, Clarification of state sales tax definition of food. (more info)
- SB12-110, Funding for Attorney General's insurance fraud investigations.
- SB12-113, Direct public assistance recoveries in Long Bill.
- SB12-148, Name change for Metro State College. (more info)
- SB12-159, Evaluation for children with autism, Medicaid waiver.
New Laws in Effect July 1
The following bills passed this Legislative session went into effect on July 1:
Posted by Amy Zimmer at 11:04 AM